Monday, January 24, 2011

My First (Non-Football Related; Non-Introduction) Blog!!

Welcome one and all to the circus inside my brain. I have some interesting tidbits for you all today! I've finally decided to write a real blog (that isn't entirely related to football!!). I guess my reasoning behind finally wanting to do this is all the swirling ridiculous thoughts that are flowing through my brain. I feel like I just need to get some of it out.
What has become of my life so far? I'm 22, went to college and graduated and am working two jobs, and currently still living at home. Not an ideal life, but not one I wouldn't rather have. It's quite enjoyable on most occasions. I go out all the time and play MTG with some good buddies of mine, drive around random places, or just hang out. It's the good life I guess. But I don't just want this to be a bio about me. Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking. Thinking about life. Which is weird. I've developed an extraordinary love for a card game that I once said I would never touch. I find myself constantly looking up the next new cards and preparing new and interesting (or mostly hated) decks. Its surprisingly a lot more fun than I would have ever imagined. Which makes me think, where I am at now, I'm far more a nerd than I would've ever thought I'd become. I guess I never said to myself, "I'm going to be a nerd!" I don't know why I would have ever said that, but it's become a lifestyle that I would never change. It's far too interesting and I think we have more inside jokes than anyone could ever fathom.
I'm also considering moving out too, and I'm really excited about that. Moving out is one of those things I'm excited about now, but how will it actually be once it happens? Will it live up to the hype? I hope so.
Sometimes I wish I could just go back and relive my childhood though. I remember many occasion where I would go out and ride my bike without care or traverse the woods for the thrill of adventure. However being an adult isn't nearly as bad as I had imagined it as a kid. It's really not bad at all. You just can't lose the kid inside you or else then I feel like it would become boring. It's really interesting how my interests have changed too since growing up. I remember being a kid in the 90's and my favorite type of music was Backstreet Boys, now I can't stand them and only really listen to Rock/Alternative/Metal, anything along that genre. Not only that, but what I find interesting now is a lot different than when I was a kid, but sometimes a lot alike.
I guess....
I don't really know where I'm going with this. On the internet I suppose. To entertain. Hopefully. Maybe there doesn't have to be a point, just as with life. You just need to do what you do and enjoy it. If you go around hating everything and not doing what you like then you wont be that happy. Which wouldn't be very enjoyable. I feel like everyone should have their fair chance at happiness. But I also feel like happiness is what you make of it, you can't be unhappy and just not do anything about it. Otherwise you'll never be happy. Wow, I used 'happy' a lot in that last paragraph.
Alright, well this is just a stab in the dark as to what my blog will be.
To bid farewell I leave you with my football pick for the Superbowl, go Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment